Thursday, May 03, 2007

Everybody Loves The Sunshine....

Hi folks,

yesterday evening i have been to a concert of incognito - a britian jazz funk band - with Julia and a few friends. After bettina coming late to pick us up. At the Highway we got into a traffic jam. The latency was affecting almost the whole evening. Well we arrived at 8:45 at aschaffenburg. The concert was supposed to begin at 9. Despite of the fact that we still had to buy our tickets We made our way looking for a Mickie D´s or something. We decided to get a sandwich at subway´s first. When we went in the band was already playin and the hall looked very crowded. But after a while we found a nice place in front of the stage. The Concert were very cool. The powerfull sound and music of incognito kicked my ass. After 6 songs i realized what i had forgotten, my hearing protection. Anyway i enjoyed the concert. At the end all the musicians were introduced and it turnout that the bandleader actually is form mauritius. After the concert i gave him a short small talk which has been very funny. All in all a successful evening. When i was lying in my bed i cursed myself for forgetting my hearing protection. I still got tinnitus but i guess thats the price if got to pay for it. I hope i will learn out of it.

No comments: